A seamless solution for frontline manufacturing workers
Mobile optimised bite-sized training and engagement for the line operators, the quality gurus, the engineers and the mechanics getting their hands dirty!
- How to use that new bottling machine that was installed last week
- Which lubricant to use when the packaging machine starts to make that deafening squeak
- What the new ERP system means for me and my job
- How to avoid repetitive strain injuries with some simple lunchtime routines
- What policy changes actually mean for me leaving on time
- How can I help the company innovate from the ground up
We go where other learning platforms can’t
2.7 billion people, that’s over 80% of the world’s working population are frontline. They’re deskless, dispersed and remote – hard to reach.
Businesses with highly engaged people achieve better results. Human performance equals business performance.
Choose from over 100,000 off-the-shelf courses or create your own
With over 100,000 resources, and growing, delivered by the biggest names in eLearning, you have access to a vast range of topics, including industry specific learning.
Use our simple Block Editor to create trackable multimedia learning assets that are optimised for mobile.
- Health and Safety
- Health and Well-being
- Industrial Skills
- Sales and Customer Service
- People and Communication Skills
Frontline learning & engagement with impact
Get all the benefits of in-person learning, remotely, with timely content your teams need. StoryShare lets you speak to and train your staff, and measure the impact.
- Improve engagement – Engage your frontline workers with fast, easy-to-access video learning and communications.
- Enhance your training – Boost productivity, sales and customer ratings, and reduce absenteeism and attrition.
- Get better insights – Get tangible insights to help you improve engagement and ROI.
Why we do it
When organisations grow, it gets harder to stay connected, especially for frontline staff. We created StoryShare to address the current challenges we are all facing, and to produce immediate returns.
Enterprises who use StoryShare have made a range of meaningful savings including the cost of materials & distribution, software licences, content services, as well as time wasted on tracking, reporting and onboarding.
Our clients also report reductions in staff turnover, absenteeism and the need for shift cover. A more engaged workforce has ultimately translated to higher productivity, increased sales and profitability, and better customer feedback.
How we do it
StoryShare delivers world class video to any device, anywhere. It’s not just about the picture, it’s subtitling, multi-language, upload in any format, play on any device, low-bandwidth and offline. Crowdsource and manage user generated (UGC) videos from across your business.
We support company, managed and personal devices in exactly the same way, as well as kiosks and laptops. We can also support any authentication method, making it simple and secure for every team member to log in.
As your branded StoryShare app can be downloaded from the major public app stores, allowing you to deliver with scale and speed. Users can download the app from the android or Apple App Store, enter the company code and start their journey.