StoryShare is a market disruptor in the HCM (Human Capital Management) market. We exist so employees can love their work. Our innovative and mobile centric EX (Employee Experience) Platform is changing the way organisations engage with their workforce by delivering a highly personalised communication and learning service to millions of workers around the globe anytime, anywhere on any device.
We are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager who enjoys tackling business deployment and project implementation challenges, while learning the skills to grow their career. You’ll get to work in a fast growing team, where you have a big say and can make a difference. As a team we are friendly and open, working hard for a shared cause. We love to learn new things and know what is up-and-coming. Meanwhile, we are flexible and supportive of each other in the face of life’s pressures. So we look for people who are mindful of others, take ownership and communicate well.
- Is the voice of StoryShare for our clients; able to communicate clearly on a client by client basis on delivery timelines, short term goals and our future roadmap;
- Is the voice of our clients for StoryShare; providing clarity of client desires and ensuring the success of StoryShare products within their business;
- Defines customer success criteria to ensure business objectives are clear and can be achieved;
- Is responsible for ensuring successful delivery of client projects, coordinating efforts with our technical deployment specialists;
- Sets the standards for deployment and client onboarding within StoryShare, managing the company’s lifecycle of delivery;
- Removes blockers, coordinates dependencies and manages risks within the team and is able to react accordingly to company and client influences.
- A team driver with a proven track record in delivering software deployments within the enterprise;
- A clear communicator who can cater to both their audience’s technical knowledge and business requirements;
- You are enthusiastic and collaborative – you like to work in teams solving complex challenges;
- Able to organise, manage and prioritise own workload, and that of others, to ensure deadlines are met;
- Results oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to build and maintain strong working relationships with key business stakeholders.
Experience & Background:
- Practical experience in technology-focused deployments, preferably from a big 4 or similar systems integrator ;
- Experienced in Agile delivery environments, delivering Proof of Concepts (PoCs), MVPs, iterative deployments and client sign-offs;
- Experienced in managing multiple concurrent projects and reporting at a Programme level;
- Experienced with mobile application deployments (iOS, Android) and Mobile Device Management (MDM) environments.
Experience with Atlassian JIRA.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org